Desarrollo de la capacidad de gestión del agua y de las aguas residuales
1. DESCRIPTION OF TECHNICAL OFFER:
PUM has Water and Waste Water experts with robust practical and theoretical knowledge combined with field experience. Experts can provide advice, remotely or on location, in the following subjects:
- Well Drilling,
- Pumps and Piping,
- Water Production,
- Water systems,
- Water management,
- Rivers and Channels,
- Industrial Waste Water,
- Sewer Treatment Plant,
- Water treatment,
- Cooling Water,
- Renew Water,
- Coast and Shore Work, and
- Training and Education.
2. TARGET AUDIENCE:
- Small and medium enterprises
- (Small) communities
- Agriculture companies
- Chambers of Commerce, among others.
3. IMPLEMENTATION PERIOD:
- Advise at location by an expert covers a 2-week period.
- Remote coaching covers a period of 6 to 8 weeks.
5. MEANS OF COOPERATION:
- Advisory services on location by experts from the specific sector/field
- Remote advice, one on one or through webinars
- Exchange of knowledge and experience
- (Vocational) Training through workshops, courses, seminars & webinars
- Trade Promotion through Business Links in the Netherlands
6. PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE AND ACHIEVEMENTS AS OFFEROR:
- Over the past 40 years, PUM has made a positive impact on more than 45.000 small and medium-sized companies in developing countries and emerging markets. Read our success stories to find out more; https://www.pum.nl/en
- In 2020, the team realised 10 advice projects on location and 20 remote coaching sessions and, in 2021, the team completed 3 advice projects and 21 remote coaching sessions. The projects are focussed on Water and Waste Water, direct on Small and Medium Enterprises or in the field of the Chamber of Commerce.
This tool is part of the UNIDO's Indutrial Knowledge Bank (IKB). The IKB is a tripartite mechanism of South-South and triangular cooperation, established to promote the exchange of knowledge and expertise on industrial development in the countries of Latin America and the Caribbean. The analogy to a bank is based on the fact that knowledge (e.g., technical expertise) can be seen as a currency that is exchanged among actors, such as donors and recipients.
In order to apply as a recipient entity to UNIDO's technical cooperation tripartite mechanism and benefit from this tool, please contact [email protected] .